Tuesday 2 April 2013

The Jet Stream Is Doing The Hokey Cokey

I am so fed up with the cold weather but I have stopped complaining about it (at least outwardly).
It comes to something when the number one topic of conversation among Brits, is now considered to be overdone. Yes we know the weather stinks, we're all fed up about it. Whats the point in saying, "cold isn't it?" We know!

Its at the point now where, if I could, I would start to take issue with those in charge, but it's the powers of nature isn't it?

Over the last few years, most of the weather anomalies seems to have been the result of changes in the jet stream. This seems to be a relatively recent phenomena. I don't remember hearing about this as a kid or young adult. Is it really a new thing or are we just able to chart the jet stream more accurately now days?

It seems to coincide with what scientists are telling us about climate change, although the pattern of global warming seems to have been reversed, if indeed there was a pattern there in the first place.
So winters have been much longer and lower average temperatures  over the last few years, yet governments are forging ahead with carbon tax schemes. They say in investigative reporting, "follow the money" In this case, the finger pointed at the climate change scientists even before "climategate"

I am very reluctant to even give credibility to the notion of weather control but I have to consider HAARP as a possible culprit for this awful weather.
If so, I could take issue with those in charge after all.

Weather control and chem trails, tend to belong in the extreme fringe of conspiracy theory but I always think of that great adage,

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you"

No comments:

Post a Comment